Pet Communication: Talking Buttons


Above archived video: Cat behaviorist Jackson Galaxy opines about talking buttons for cats.

Recently, I had watched a video on YouTube, different from the one above, about someone who has lots of pet communication buttons for their cat to communicate with them.

While I suppose these devices might work for some humans who have dogs and cats, I can't imagine spending lots of money on talking buttons so my cat Cleopatra (Cleo) can attempt to talk with me using certain human words and phrases.

Although I might not always know or understand what Cleo is vocalizing about and wants, Cleo has her own way of letting me know something and she can be very vocal at times. This means of communication between her and I works just fine for us and is quite meaningful. No talking buttons required. Thus, I agree fully with Jackson Galaxy on the subject.

An old photo: Cleo, in the midst of a yawn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montpelier City Council Meeting Focuses On Homelessness (8/14/2024)

$$$?

7Days: "Montpelier Seeks Proposals for Its Once-Problematic Parklet"