Book: The Seven Storey Mountain: An Autobiography of Faith, by Thomas Merton

After having come across my recent blog posts concerning Spiritual Matters, yesterday (Saturday, February 24, 2024), a neighbor of mine was inspired to graciously gift me with a brand new copy of Thomas Merton's autobiography, The Seven Mountain (Fiftieth Anniversary Edition; published by HarperOne), a book that I had not previously come across or read before.

Have since read both the Introduction to the book written by Robert Giroux as well as A Note to the Reader by William H. Shannon, both of these recommended reading in my opinion.

However, given that reading books often comes hard as well as slow on my part, I have begun listening to an audiobook version of the book available via video on YouTube (view embedded video player, below):








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montpelier City Council Meeting Focuses On Homelessness (8/14/2024)

$$$?

7Days: "Montpelier Seeks Proposals for Its Once-Problematic Parklet"